|How do I establish eligibility?|
|To qualify for unemployment benefits, the following four key factors must be met.|
- Social Security number and either your driver’s license or state ID
- Name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- Name, address, telephone number and dates you worked during past six weeks of employment.
- If you had out-of-state employment in the last 18 months, the name, address, telephone number, and dates you worked.
- If you were separated from military service in the last 18 months, your discharge papers (form DD-214, member 4).
- If you were employed by the federal government in the last 18 months, the SF-8 or SF-50
- The reason you became totally or partially unemployed.
- Dependents, their names, Social Security numbers, and dates of birth.
- Spouse’s name, Social Security number (even if you do not claim your spouse).
- If you are not a U.S. citizen or national, your alien registration number and the expiration date of your work authorization.
- Your regular occupation and job skills. read more